Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunshine Award

My mom gave me a Sunshine Award which means I get to choose my Sunshine Award blogs.

To day I went to town and went to church. And when we ate.
And when we went to Sears and looked for some thing for the stove. (The stove is not working so my dad tried to fix it this morning) 



Here are the rules.
  1. Save the image to the left and post in on your own blog
  2. Pass the award to your favorite bloggers
  3. Link to their blogs
  4. Let your award winners know they have won this award by commenting on their blog
  5. Here are my winners:

  1. The Simple Life - I like this blog because they homeschool and they raise goats just like us.
  2. Good Goats Blog - I like to see how other people run their farm and I like all the pictures.
  3. Goats in the Garden - I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her blog.  I love the pictures and I like to see everything that's going on around her house.
  4. Picture This! - I love all the pictures on her blog.  They are very beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH! Your really nice comment about my blog means a lot! Thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete