Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sooo Happy!

We have 36 baby goats! I have to bottle feed 15. The others are on a bucket. I take care of the kids (baby goats) and my mom milks all the adult goats.


 Guess What!!!!! I AM GOING TO GET A HORSE ON MONDAY FOR FREE!!!!!! I am sooooo excited! It is a Quarter horse  I get to take down "until i get my horse countdown". And my friend might give me a horse, too. She is a Thoroughbred.You can not imagine how happy I am. God is sooo good! But both horses are not broke. 


These are not my horses but I will soon have some pictures of my own.

This is a Quarter horse.

This a Thoroughbred horse.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Olivia! I hope the horse(s) will be a very good experience for you. :)

    I saw your picture in the paper today. Very sweet! You must be very busy taking care of all those kids. I can hardly wait for the coming 2 weeks to fly by until we have kids to play with too!

    ReplyDelete